Sailfish adalah OS terbuka yang di buat oleh para mantan pekerja nokia. OS ini di kembangkan dari OS meego. OS ini dapat di customisasi layaknya android. Untuk tahap awa OS ini dapat di cicipi oleh pengguna nexus 4.
segala resiko di tanggung sendiri!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
NOTE: You will lose your on-device data, so make a proper backup.
To install this release of SailfishOS on a Nexus 4 device:
* Install adb and fastboot
a. Debian/Ubuntu: apt-get install android-tools-adb android-tools-fastboot
b. Fedora: yum install android-tools
c. Mac OS X: Install Homebrew from http://brew.sh/, then: brew install android-platform-tools
d. Windows: See http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Doc:_fastboot_intro for instructions
* Install Android 4.2.2 (JDQ39) to your Nexus 4
a. Instructions here: https://developers.google.com/androi...s#instructions
b. Download links can be found here: https://developers.google.com/androi...ges#occamjdq39
* Download CyanogenMod 10.1.3 for your Nexus 4
a. The file you want to download is cm-10.1.3-mako.zip
b. Download links can be found here: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Install_CM_for_mako
* Download the SailfishOS for Android image for "mako"
a. The file you want to download is http://releases.sailfishos.org/sfa-ea/sailfishos-mako-release-126.96.36.199-EA1.z
* Install CyanogenMod 10.1.3 on your Nexus 4
a. Follow the instructions at: http://wiki.cyanogenmod.org/w/Install_CM_for_mako
* After flashing the "cm-10.1.3-mako.zip" file, flash the SailfishOS .zip file in the same way ("on top of it")
* Reboot bootloader, SailfishOS should boot and be visible
We can recommend reading through http://jolla.com/guide/ -- some parts may not apply to Nexus 4
If you want to go back to normal CyanogenMod:
a. Boot into recovery mode
b. Choose "Wipe data / factory reset"
c. Flash cm-10.1.3-mako.zip
d. (to go back to SailfishOS, flash the SailfishOS .zip on top of it)
To SSH into your device via USB (Linux)
1. Enable remote connection in Settings->System->Developer mode
2. Set your USB interface on host machine to IP 192.168.2.2
3. ssh email@example.com
4. Use the password from developer mode to log in
5. Use the 'devel-su' command with the same password in order to gain root
6. To SSH over WLAN, use IP listed in developer mode under "WLAN IP address"
Release notes and Known issues for Early Adopter Release 1 for mako/Nexus 4:
* We have a subtle watermark underneath the UI at all times stating
“SailfishOS development software” “This is not production quality”.
Developer mode is activated at all times.
* Modem and related functionality works, 3G data, SMS but no call audio
(comes in next release). There has been no throughout testing of telephony
related functionality (roaming, airplane mode, data counters,
etc) and any use of this functionality is at your own risk.
* Sensors, Device clock/alarms, Reset device, Bluetooth, USB control + MTP,
Bluetooth, WLAN hotspot, Camera (photography, video recording), and video
playback is not supported in this release.
* Jolla account / Store is removed from the image due to problems with
registering with Jolla infrastructure.
* The image SW is not currently upgradeable, nor is any typically licensed
multimedia codecs (MP3, etc), HERE maps, Android application compatibility
layer, or word prediction for virtual keyboard preinstalled.
* After returning from suspend, UI may be slow for a moment. It is not
possible to double-tap to wake up the device. Power button may fail to wake
device at times, check if you are covering the proximity sensor.
Powering off device puts it into a state of deep slumber; possible to get
out of by holding power button and volume down key with a bit of
* Fingerterm applications may fail to launch during first attempts.
* FPS drop while scrolling in homescreen due to non-batching when rendering
of application icon grid
* Icons/graphics appear unproportionally small in browser toolbar, time
select widget, and Settings favourite icons
* Multiboot / multirom is not supported currently
We will all meet in #sailfishos on irc.freenode.net and please use us (thp, alterego, Stskeeps, lbt, sledges) to work together, report any bugs, graphical glitches or missing functionality that you find, which are not included in the release notes above. You can also find the hardware adaptation source code at http://github.com/mer-hybris .
You are also welcome to participate in threads at http://forum.xda-developers.com/nexus-4/general about Nexus 4 and SailfishOS as well as for more general SailfishOS topics at http://forum.xda-developers.com/jolla-sailfish/general
Carsten Munk (Stskeeps) on behalf of the SailfishOS for Android devices team
Chief Research Engineer @ Jolla